Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Appam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to appam recipe. You can have appam using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Appam:
- Get 1/2 cup of sooji.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Take 2 of green chopped chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 TSP of oil for tadka.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Appam:
- In a bowl add suji+curd+water mix well &leave for 10 min..
- After 10min.add peas,ginger paste,green chillies and salt mix well. Batter is little thick..
- In a pan heat one tsp oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves & urad dal when the seeds crackle then add this tadka into the batter also add b.soda &mix well..
- Preheat appan maker for making appum. Now pour 2,3 drops of oil in each mold on appum maker to grease them.pour 1tsp batter in each mold.cover & let them cook for 3mins on medium flame..
- Flip the sides of the appum as well cover again for 2min.Repeat the process untill the entire batter is utilised..
- Making these appams are really very easy.serve the appams with any chutteny or dip..
If you find this Appam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.