Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot appams recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot appams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot appams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot appams recipe. You can cook beetroot appams using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot appams:
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- Take 1/3 cup of curd.
- Provide 1/4 cup of beetroot juice.
- You need 2 tsp of beetroot remaining pulp.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of For tempering.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Beetroot appams:
- Take 1 cup semolina n add curd to it. Add beetroot pulp n above mentioned ingredients. Add water n adjust consistency. Cover n keep the mixture for 15 mins..
- Now after 15 mins temper the batter n mix well.
- Take appam pan n add oil as needed n pour the spoonful of mixture in each mould. Cover n cook 3 mins..
- Now uncover the pan n flip each appams with wooden stick n cook for another 3 mins without covering the pan..
- Serve hot with your favourite dip.
If you find this Beetroot appams recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.