Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangra Maacher Jhaal (Bengali Style Cat Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangra Maacher Jhaal (Bengali Style Cat Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangra maacher jhaal (bengali style cat fish curry) recipe. You can cook tangra maacher jhaal (bengali style cat fish curry) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tangra Maacher Jhaal (Bengali Style Cat Fish Curry):
- Take 250 of gms. Tangra Fish (Cat Fish), cleaned & rinsed.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of kalonji (nigella seeds).
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Tangra Maacher Jhaal (Bengali Style Cat Fish Curry):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and fry them till light golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with kalonji and green chilies. Add the onion and saute till light brown. Now add the ginger-garlic paste and all the dry spices mixed with a little water..
- Fry on a low flame till the oil separates. Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring it to a boil. Gently drop in the fried fish pieces and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till you get the desired consistency..
- When done, add the coriander leaves and relish along with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Tangra Maacher Jhaal (Bengali Style Cat Fish Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.