Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Appams recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Appams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to appams recipe. To cook appams you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Appams:
- Take 1 cup of green moong flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of small capsicum.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Appams:
- Take 1 cup green moong flour and mix semolina and curd with it..
- Now add chopped onion, capsicum,Coriander leaves and green chilli. Add salt and pepper and turmeric powder. And mix well. Add some water to form a thick dough..
- Heat some oil and crackle cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add this to the mixture. Rest the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now add some more water to adjust consistency of the mixture..
- Take appam pan and brush oil in it and add spoonful of batter cover and cook for 1 minute on medium flame. Now check and turn the other side and cook without covering. Appams are ready..
If you find this Appams recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.