Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy liver curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy liver curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy liver curry recipe. To make spicy liver curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy liver curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of beef or mutton liver.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 3-4 stick of cinnamon (1″ stick).
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Get 2 tea spoon of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry roasted cumin powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dry roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- You need of Whole green chilies for garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy liver curry:
- Cut liver into small cubes..
- Now put all the spices from ginger paste to chili powder in the pan..
- Heat oil and add the whole cardamoms, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. Add the sliced onion and fry until golden brown..
- Cook the spices/masalas until fragrant..
- Add liver in the spices and cook on medium high flame for 20-25 minutes. Add a little water if needed..
- Add salt and green chillies, mix and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off stove and keep the pan on the warm stove with lid on until the oil separates..
If you find this Spicy liver curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.