Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s baked tbone steak recipe. To make whosayna’s baked tbone steak you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak:
- Prepare 2 of kgs Tbone Steak (thick slices).
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- Take 1 of n hlf tsp Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Papaya (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- Take 1 tsp of Basil (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Rosemary (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of Parsely (chopped).
- You need of Veggies:.
- You need 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Take 2 cups of Peas (boiled).
- Take 2 cups of French beans (cut in three pieces).
- You need 1 of Carrot (thick slices).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (cubes).
- Take 6-7 of Baby Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (pounded).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Whitepepper (powder).
- Take 3 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak:
- Make marinade of salt, papaya, tenderiser, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Apply all over the tbone steak slices with brush and let it marinate for six hours or overnight.
- In a pan put five to six tablespoon of either butter or oil, to fry slices on high flame to brown it up.
- Lay all slices on a baking tray pour the fried butter or oil on the tray and sprinkle half of the herbs on steak, bake in oven (just before serving) till cooked and browned up.
- In a pan put a tablespoon of oil or butter and stirfry the veggies top it up with the rest of ingredients except potatoes and baby tomatoes, stirfry for five minutes on high flame.
- Ten minutes before removing the tray from the oven, pour all veggies, baby tomatoes and potato wedges in the gaps of steak now sprinkle the remaining herbs all over the tray.
- Keep high temperature and let it brown up.
- Serve with pasta, dinner rolls or fried rice, as you remove from oven.
- Or skip potato wedges and serve with french fries.
If you find this Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.