Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cauliflower soup recipe. You can have creamy cauliflower soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of sourdough bread cubes.
- Prepare 1 medium of cubed unpeeled potato.
- Take 1/2 medium of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 medium of cauliflower head.
- Get 3/4 tsp of fine salt.
- Take 2 dash of turmeric.
- Use 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 20 of croutons.
Instructions to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Add bread, potato and onion; lower heat and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often..
- Add broth, chopped cauliflower florets and salt, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until very tender, 20-25 minutes..
- Add turmeric..
- Puree. (Careful of the heat!) If you like some texture to your soup, you can set aside some cauliflower florets before pureeing and and them back in afterward..
- Garnish with parsley and croutons if desired..
If you find this Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.