Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to behari chicken tikka (oven baked) recipe. To cook behari chicken tikka (oven baked) you need 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked):
- Provide of Chicken Tikka Pieces 4 (you can also take boneless chicken 1kg).
- You need 5 Tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Take 2 Tsp of Onion Fried.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Green papaya paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger gatlic Paste.
- Provide of Behari Masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Black Cardamon (Bari Elaichi).
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Nutmeg and Mace.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasmiri chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need clove of 3 to 4.
- You need 1 stick of Dar chinni.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- Prepare of grind all masala into fine powder.
- You need of Poppy seeds 1tbsp (washed soaked dried -grinded.
Instructions to make Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked):
- Washed chicken make slit on each piece. add all masala Mustard Oil ginger paste papaya paste onion poppy seed paste and all dry masala. mix it and rub all masala on chicken marinate it for 5 to 6 hours add yogurt 30 min before 3 cooking give coal smoke for 15 min put chicken pieces on baking tray and bake it in oven for 30 to 40 min at 180. grill it before serving. Serve it with imli ki chuttney abd creamy yigurt.
If you find this Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.