Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice appam recipe. You can have rice appam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Appam:
- Get 1 bowl of rice.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of Chana dal, urad dal.
- Provide As required of Chopped vegetable of your choice ( I have usedonion, tomato, capsicum).
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oil for tadka.
- Get 4 to 5 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 spoon of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 spoon of Baking powder.
Instructions to make Rice Appam:
- First, wash and soak dal and rice for 2 hours..
- Chop all the vegetables finely..
- After 2 hours grind the rice and dal in fine paste..
- Mix all the ingredients together. Take a tadja pan add 1 spoon oil roast mustard seeds and curry leaves in oil.mix this tadka in batter..
- Now heat the appe pan on low flame and spray the oil. Now fill the cavaties with batter. Cook appe 1 side then turn another side. And after cook both side appe is ready to serve..
If you find this Rice Appam recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.