Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these., melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】.
Eggs, you might be amazed to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--work better. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】 using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】:
- Make ready 1 head cabbage
- Get 400 g / 14 oz ground meat (pork and beef)
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 onion (large)
- Make ready 20 g (0.7 oz) butter
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 25 g / 0.9 oz panko (bread crumbs)
- Make ready black pepper
- Get ■Soup
- Prepare 3 cubes chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon)
- Make ready 700 ml (24 fl oz) hot water
- Get 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) white wine
- Prepare 3 leaves bay leaf
- Take salt to taste (2-3 pinches of salt)
- Make ready ■Others
- Get 1 carrot
- Take 100 g (3.5 oz) bacon
Steps to make Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/VB123nYKgEY
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Put the chopped onion in it and fry until soft; set aside.
- Remove the cabbage core from 1 head cabbage. Put water and dash of salt in a large pot and put the cabbage with the cut part down. Heat it over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Leave it for a minute, and turn the cabbage upside down. Peel leaves off the cabbage while cooking over low heat.
- Thin the thick stem on cabbage leaves. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Put bouillon cubes in a bowl. Add 700 ml hot water and stir well until cubes melted. Transfer 100ml of the bouillon into a container, let it cool; set aside.
- Put ground meat and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl. Knead well for 3-4 mins until sticky. Add 100ml of bouillon in several additions and knead well until combined.
- Add the fried onion, panko (bread crumbs), an egg and black pepper. Mix it until well combined.
- Divide it into 12 equal. Roll it into an oval shape between the palms of your hands.
- Lay a cabbage leaf and place the meat on the cabbage leaf near the stem. Fold the leaf up over the meat. Fold each of the sides toward the middle. Roll the meat up the rest of the leaf. You should roll it a little tightly.
- If you have some smaller leaves, overlap the leaves. Repeat with remaining meat and cabbage leaves.
- Cut a carrot into 5cm / 2” sticks. Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Place each cabbage roll on a pan, seam-side down, without gaps. Fill the gaps with carrots and bacon. The pan should be jam-packed with cabbage rolls. (pan; diameter 26cm / 10'')
- Put Bay leaf. Pour 1/3 of the prepared bouillon in it. (If you put all in, roll cabbages will float and it will fall apart, so put 1/3 at first addition.) Pour white wine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low. Simmer it for about 60 minutes with a lid on.
- Add the remaining bouillon in 2 parts every about 15 mins. Sometimes skim off the scum. 1 hour later, put 2-3 pinches of salt in it while tasting. The salt brings out the flavor of the soup and power the taste.
- It's all done!
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood because it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
As you can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!