Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe. To make fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow you only need 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Get of For rice: 2 cups rice.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of scotch bonnet(atarugu).
- Provide 1 cup of onions.
- Provide of Garlic (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Get of Green beans.
- Take of Peas.
- Use of For chicken: 1 whole chicken.
- Use 1/2 cup of onions.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground coriander.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Use of For salad: 1 medium cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- Get of Cucumber.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Baked beans.
- Use of Cooked pasta.
- Get of Sliced onions.
Steps to make Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Per boil rice and set aside. In a pot add oil, add onions, garlic, scotch bonnet and stir for 2 mins..
- Put on low heat and add in spices. Then pour in per boiled rice and chicken or beef broth. Stir gently and let it cook for 25 mins or when your rice is done..
- In a non stick pan add oil, and all vegetables and stir fry on low heat for 3 to 5 mins. Till vegetables are soft. Add to your rice and stir. Your fried rice is ready to be served.
- Cut your chicken into desires size and put in a pot. Add in the spices and let it cook. Take it off the heat and fry in oil till it turns brown..
- Cut the cabbage, grate your carrots, cut your green pepper, cucumber, boiled potatoes and eggs into desired size. Put the cabbage on a plate and put the rest of the vegetables and decorate. Add mayonnaise, baked beans, cooked pasta, sliced onions.
If you find this Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.