Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Original Onion Soup recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Original Onion Soup recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to original onion soup recipe recipe. To make original onion soup recipe you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Provide 4 of large onions, minced.
- Provide 1 1/4 liters of meat broth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yellow cheese, grated.
- Provide 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of french bread (baguette), cut into slices.
- Use of salt to taste.
- You need of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add in the onions and stir until the onions become soft and begin to change color..
- Add in the flour and stir well..
- Pour meat broth, stir and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Flavor with salt and black pepper..
- Grill the slices of bread so they become toasted..
- Cover the bottom of the heatproof bowls with toasted bread. Sprinkle with some grated cheese and pour the onion soup. Place again 2-3 slices of toasted bread on top of the soup and sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Place the bowls in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from heat and serve hot..
If you find this Original Onion Soup recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.