A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these., healthy ramen lots of vegetables.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you don't toss out the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy ramen lots of vegetables using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables:
- Make ready 1 packages Chinese or shirataki noodles
- Take 200 grams Cabbage
- Take 1/3 bag of bean sprouts Bean sprouts (or the white part of a green onion)
- Get 1 Kamaboko, sausages, or fish sausage
- Make ready 600 ml Water
- Prepare 15 grams Instant beef soup stock (Gamchimi) (or dashida)
- Make ready 3 tbsp Soy milk or milk
- Make ready 1 dash Sesame oil or Ra-yu
Instructions to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables:
- Boil the Chinese noodles for about 1 minute and drain. If using shirataki noodles, rub with salt, rinse, and drain.
- Roughly chop the cabbage and cut the ◎ ingredients into bite-sizes. Rinse the bean sprouts.
- Add water and instant beef stock to a pot and bring to a boil. After it boils, add cabbage, bean sprouts, ◎ ingredients in that order and boil. If you are using shirataki noodles, add now.
- When the vegetables have softened, add Chinese noodles and stir to untangle. Add soy milk (or milk), sesame oil (or Ra-yu spicy chili oil), and black pepper. It's done.
- In this photo, I added an egg and chives for a finishing touch.
- Here I used shirataki noodles. They're healthy and they don't get soggy like regular noodles. They'll be okay even if you let them sit a little while.
- The gamchimi beef stock I used comes in small pouches, so it's easy to use. There's about 1 heaping tablespoon in each 10 g pouch.
If you would like to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they're all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
It's easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. It's easy to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren't you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain's concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy ramen lots of vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!