Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked biryani recipe. To cook baked biryani you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked biryani:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Use 300 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of fried onion.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 handful of whole Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Shahi jeera.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Provide As needed of kesar soaked milk.
Steps to make Baked biryani:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add onion chopped and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Now add the chicken pieces, Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it is soft.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato.
- Now take microwave safe bowl pour ghee and garam masala powder.
- Now spread a layer of boiled rice.
- Now place chicken pieces and Potatoes.
- Cover it with rice and place chicken pieces.
- Garnish with fried onion and sprinkle kesar soaked milk and garam masala powder.
- Now baje it for 5 minutes and serve.
If you find this Baked biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.