Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable appam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable appam recipe. You can cook vegetable appam using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable appam:
- Get 3 cups of rice.
- Use 1 cup of urad dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gratted carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get For of Seasoning–.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chana dal.
- You need Handful of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
Instructions to make Vegetable appam:
- First soak rice and urad dal overnight..
- Wash rice and urad dal and make a paste..
- Ferment for 4-5 hours..
- Add all the vegetable, Salt and chilli powder..
- Seasoning and mix it properly..
- Grease the appam pan and put a batter and make a appam..
- Serve with coconut chutney or sambhar..
If you find this Vegetable appam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.