Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed appam recipe. To cook stuffed appam you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Appam:
- Prepare 350 gm of Sooji (Rava).
- Take 150 gm of Dahi /curd (khtta).
- Provide 250 gm of Boiled potatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Green chilli and ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Stuffed Appam:
- Sabse pehle dahi me rava mila de or ek gadha paste tyar karein jarurt ke hisab se pani dale… better jada patla na ho.
- Tadka pan me thel dale, tel faram ho jaye to usme rai (sarson ke dane), curry leaves or til dale or is tadke ko rava ke better me dal de ab usme swad anusar namak milaye…
- Ab boiled alu ka tadka lagaye… isk liye ek pan me 2 teaspoon tel le of usme jeera dale, hing dale, adrak & hari mirch ka paste dale. Ab isme haldi ek pinch, dhniya powder half teaspoon namak dale or phr mashed alu dal ke ache se mix karein…ab isme swad anusar aamchur powder dale or hara dhaniya dale..
- Ab alu ke chote chote gol shape bana ke rava better me mix kar ke appe pan me thoda oil dal ke dhimi a ch pe seke 3 min baad appe palat de.. isi tarah sare appe ready karein… or apni pasand se plating karein.. sauce ke sath serve karein…
If you find this Stuffed Appam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.