Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vegetable soup recipe. To cook winter vegetable soup you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1/2 of whole chicken.
- Provide 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 12 ounces of tomato juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Take 1 of medium onion (wedged).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni.
- Use 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- You need 2 cans of green beans.
- You need 2 cans of carrots.
- Get 2 cans of diced potatoes.
- Take 1 can of purple hull peas.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use of Serve with:.
- Get of Bread.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Winter Vegetable Soup:
- Combine broth, tomato juice and bay leaf in large saucepan. Add chicken, cover and cook 40 minutes or until chicken is tender Remove Chicken and bay leaf. Discard bay leaf and chop chicken..
- Drain juice from canned vegetables and set aside. Stir celery seed, onion, garlic, green beans, carrots, peas, potatoes and corn into broth. Heat vegetables for 10 minutes and return meat to soup for 10 minutes..
- Mix rice and macaroni into the soup, turn off heat and let stand for 15 minutes..
If you find this Winter Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.