Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pesto Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto chicken recipe. You can have pesto chicken using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pesto Chicken:
- Use of PESTO (magic bullet):.
- Use of Fresh Basil.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Cashew nuts.
- Provide of Minced Garlic.
- Provide of CHICKEN BREAST (pan fried).
- You need of Cooked in Cajun spices.
- You need of Topped with salt and pepper.
- You need of RISONI (boiled in saucepan):.
- You need of Tbsn salt.
- Take of VEGETABLES (oven baked):.
- Prepare of Thick slices of eggplant.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of Grated cheese.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- You need of Sliced mushroom.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes halved.
- You need of Rocket Lettuce.
- Prepare of garnish:.
- Get of Balsamic glaze.
- Take of Mixed nuts.
Instructions to make Pesto Chicken:
- Blend pesto ingredients. On the side boil Risoni and drain when complete. Lightly fry both mixtures over the hot stove for 5 minutes. Sprinkle mixed nuts..
- Prepare Eggplant in oven tray and drizzle with oil. Bake for half an hour. Sprinkle with cheese and then add other ingredients over the top. Cook for another 15 minutes..
- Prepare chicken on stovetop..
If you find this Pesto Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.