Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my oh so yummy famous zucchini soup recipe. To cook my oh so yummy famous zucchini soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup:
- Get 3 cups of diced zucchini.
- Use 2 of small diced up potatoes.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1/2 a cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cup of cooking cream (heavy cream).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1-2 cubes of Maggi cubes.
- Use of About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- Get of Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional).
- Prepare of Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to.
Instructions to make My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup:
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily..
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend..
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker..
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!.
If you find this My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.