Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Get 4 of Onions.
- Take 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of french bread.
- Take 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Steps to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.