Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable appam recipe. You can have vegetable appam using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Appam:
- Get 2 cups of Idli batter.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Use 1/4 cup of finely chopped french beans.
- Get 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of turmeic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Vegetable Appam:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they sizzle, add chopped green chilli, ginger, tomato, green peas, beans, carrot, curry leaves, turmeic powder and salt. Saute for a minute or two and then transfer these veggies to a plate..
- Take idli batter in a mixing bowl. Add in the sauteed veggies and mix well. Add little salt if not mixed earlier with the batter..
- Preheat the appam maker and grease the moulds with little oil..
- Now fill the moulds with the batter mix by the help of a spoon. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low flame..
- When the appam turns golden brown from beneath, flip the side. Cover again and cook for 2 more minutes. See that the appam gets golden brown from both the sides..
- Take out the appam from the moulds and prepare similar appam with rest of the batter mix..
- Serve the delicious and mouthwatering vegetable appam hot with coconut chutney, green chutney or any chutney of your choice..
If you find this Vegetable Appam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.