Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Suji Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Suji Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed suji appam recipe. To cook stuffed suji appam you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Suji Appam:
- You need 1 cup of Suji.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of fruit salt/ eno/baking soda + tartaric acid.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of medium sized boiled and mashed potato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of aamchur powder.
- You need 1 of string curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Stuffed Suji Appam:
- In a mixing bowl take suji and add salt and curd, mix it well. Now add and mix 1/2 cup water and let it rest for 20 mins.
- Make stuffing – in a bowl take boiled and mashed potato. Add all spices and salt to taste. Add handful of chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well and make small small balls.
- Take the appam batter and add fruit salt to it, this will make batter fluffy and do not over mix it.
- Take appam pan, grease it well add mustard seeds and let them splitter, now add spoonful of appam batter, place the potato ball on it and again cover it with more appam batter. Cover it and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Flip and cook from other side as well till they get golden and crisp texture.
- Now in a pan add oil and crackle mustard seeds and cumin seeds and curry leaves and pour this on your prepared stuffed appam and enjoy it with hot tea and coffe.
If you find this Stuffed Suji Appam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.