Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Semolina appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina appam recipe. You can have semolina appam using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Semolina appam:
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- You need 2 cups of sooji.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Provide 4-5 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of ginger-finely grated.
- Get 1 tbsp of chana dal/urad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
Instructions to make Semolina appam:
- Mix curd,sooji,water and salt in a mixing bowl to a smooth batter with no lumps(adjust the consistency using more or less water)..
- Keep the batter aside..
- In a non-stick kadhai,heat a little oil.Add the mustard seeds.Let them crackle.Now add the chopped ginger and chillies.Add dal and let it turn to golden brown colour stirring continously at low flame.Further add the the curry leaves.Turn off the flame..
- Add this temper to the previously made batter.Put baking soda into it and mix gently..
- Now heat some oil in the same kadhai and put a tablespoonful batter into it.Do not overspread.Cover the kadhai with a small lid/plate.Cook it on a very low flame till the appam crisps from below for 2-3 mins.Flip the appam over and make it crisp from the other side as well..
- Serve hot with mint sauce..
If you find this Semolina appam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.