Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these., ghana light chicken soup.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are fantastic at battling depression. Just make sure that you don't throw away the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Ghana light chicken soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Ghana light chicken soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Discover how to make classic Ghanaian cuisine, with this recipe for a traditional favourite - chicken light soup, or goat light soup - Time Out Accra. So it's so much easier preparing light soup than preparing any other soup. Ghana Light Soup - enjoy with: Fufu, Banku, Kenkey, and by itself! It is an excellent remedy for a cold.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ghana light chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Take 1 big garden egg
- Get 1 medium sized white onions
- Get Few dices of red onions
- Take 1 fresh chicken(please be sure to use live chicken and native one if possible)
- Get Salt
- Get 3 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- Prepare 2 seeds yellow scotch bonnet pepper
- Get 6-7 seeds green u ripe scotch bonnet pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Make ready 2 deseeded uda spice
- Get 1 clove garlic(optional)
- Get Big cut of ginger
- Get cubes Seasoning
- Get For the swallow
- Take Boil cassava and unripe plantain and pound in a mortar just like pounded yam
Take out your vegetables, blend, sieve and drain back into the soup,add your Maggi boullion,cloves and allow to simmer. Peanut butter and tomatoes lend a rich and creamy backdrop to this simple, hearty Ghanaian chicken stew. Up for something a bit bolder? Try this goat- and tripe-based version instead.
Instructions to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Wash and place cleaned pieced chicken in a pot and add the grinded ginger and garlic with seasoning, salt and the diced onions.
- First stir and cover for the chicken to cook in it’s own juice after which you add more water and continue cooking until the chicken is half way cooked. Then drop in the whole garden egg, yellow scotch bonnet pepper, whole white onions and whole tomatoes and cover to continue cooking
- After like 7-8 minutes, remove the garden egg, tomatoes, onions and pepper you added and blend with little water in a blender to a smooth paste and set aside (or pound in a mortar)
- Now add the tomato paste to the chicken and stock boiling.
- Stir and add the uda spice, green unripe pepper and some more water and cover to cook for about 3minutes
- Now use a tiny mesh sieve to sieve in the blended mix and watch as the soup thickens to a light thick consistency
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for some 4 minutes
Up for something a bit bolder? Try this goat- and tripe-based version instead. An amalgamation of flavor from Ghana that will put your fingers to the test. English) Chicken Wings Light Soup Peanut Coconut Sauce Recipe How to make Shrimp Tempura (with and without Panko) Chicken Soup Ghana Style (Akoko Nkwan) How to make Sobolo Recipe for spicy and light chicken soup, Nkaakra.
If you wish to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that, weren't you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain's focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ghana light chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!