Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe. You can cook italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella):
- Prepare 3 cups of good chicken stock.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated pecorino Romano cheese.
Instructions to make Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella):
- Bring chicken stock to a boil on your stove top. ( I make my own chicken stock according to my nonis recipe but, you can use any flavor or store bought stock, broth, or bullion.).
- While your waiting for your stock to boil, crack and scramble your eggs with a tbsp of water, then add your bread crumbs and cheese to your eggs and mix well..
- When your stock is at a boil, start pouring the egg mixture slowly, at a steady stream into the stock while stirring it w a fork to make sure you break up the egg while its hitting the stock. The egg cooks immediately..
- Let the soup boil a minute after all the egg is stirred in then, turn off the heat and your soup is ready. I like to add green onion, and a dash of hot sauce to mine along w some extra cheese. Please add whatever you like to yours. This soup taste awesome w some crunchy Italian bread broken into it or on the side with butter..
If you find this Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.