Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to napa cabbage with bacon and dried shrimp recipe. To make napa cabbage with bacon and dried shrimp you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp:
- Prepare of PAN FRIED CRISPY FOR TOPPING 1.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chop garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of dried shrimp /prawn and pounded.
- Use of TOPPING OPTION2.
- Get 2 slice of baked bacon cut in small pieces.
- Provide of OYSTER SAUCE /ABALONE SAUCE /CHICKEN BOUILLION.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce /abalone sauce /chicken bouillion mix in one cup of water.
- Use 6 cup of napa cabbage cut on thick strip.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Take 1 tbsp of chop scallion for garnish.
Instructions to make Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp:
- with oil in pan fry garlic and pounded dried shrimp till fragrant and set aside half of it as topping ,.
- in pan put the oyster stock then add napa cabbage and bring to a boil for 2 minute then off heat top garnish and topping.
If you find this Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.