Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Unniappam / Paniyaram recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Unniappam / Paniyaram recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie unniappam / paniyaram recipe. To cook veggie unniappam / paniyaram you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Unniappam / Paniyaram:
- Take 3 cups of Idli / Dosa fermented batter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomatoes (preferably deseeded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bean.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- Take 1 of Green Chilies.
- Provide 2 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil few drops (optional).
Steps to make Veggie Unniappam / Paniyaram:
- In the batter add in all the vegetables that are finely chopped and give a good mix..
- I have taken Iron cast pan with a nonstick coating. Take few drops of oil and with the help of a brush apply inside each molds. This way you can avoid oil why cooking the Appams..
- Heat the pan and spoon in the batter upto 3/4th of the mold. Cover the pan and let it cook on low-medium flame for a minute. The top of the appam will bulge out, check if it is cooked. With a help of a fork turn the appams to the opposite direction i.e. the bulge side will turn to the base. Allow it to cook for few more seconds..
- This should be served hot and fresh, else it will lose the crispness. It’s best served with onion -tomato chutney..
If you find this Veggie Unniappam / Paniyaram recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.