Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. To make vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Get 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- Take of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Get of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Use of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- Take of Cheese and pickle.
- Take of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Provide of Cheese and tomato.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- You need of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Provide of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Take of Tuna and cheese.
- Prepare of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Take of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- Prepare of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Use of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Provide of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Get of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Take of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Provide of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Provide of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Take of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.