Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Appam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to appam recipe. You can cook appam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Appam:
- Provide 1 cup of Rava /semolina.
- Use 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 medium sized of Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Take 2 spoon of Oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 5 leaf of Curry leaves (finely chopped).
Instructions to make Appam:
- Take a bowl add rava then add curd, onion, salt,and 2spoon water, mix it well…
- Take a pan add 1spoon oil then add mustard seeds and curry leaves saute…
- Add this mustard seeds into curd mixture mix it well. And keep it aside for 15min…
- Take appam maker Grease it then filled it with batter and cook it on low flame for 5min on both the sides…..
- Appam is ready to serve serve it with tomato sauce…
If you find this Appam recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.