Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade rub chicken with garlic and onion (baked in the oven) recipe. You can cook homemade rub chicken with garlic and onion (baked in the oven) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven):
- Use 1 of chicken (about 1 kilogram or 2 lbs).
- Provide 3 tbsp of homemade rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 knob of garlic, cut sideways (no need to peel it).
- Provide 1 of onion, peeled and halved.
Steps to make Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven):
- Pat dry the chicken..
- Rub the chicken with oil, then salt and black pepper (don't forget the inside part, too!)..
- Rub the homemade rub all over..
- Prepare a heatproof dish. Add oil on the bottom and dice 1/2 of the onion then scatter it on the dish. Break 1/2 knob of garlic and put it on the dish..
- Insert 1/2 onion and 1/2 knob of garlic inside the chicken..
- Arrange the chicken on the dish. Bake on 200 Celcius degrees for an hour..
If you find this Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.