Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family recipe for warming tonjiru pork soup recipe. To cook our family recipe for warming tonjiru pork soup you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup:
- Provide 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Use 1/2 of Konnyaku.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/3 of Burdock root.
- Take 3 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Use 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 3 of Satoimo (taro root).
- Use 80 of to 100 grams ○ Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 2 of pieces ◆ Ginger.
- Use 1 of ◆ The green or white part of a Japanese leek (or green onion).
- Get 700 ml of Dashi stock (made from bonito flakes etc.).
Instructions to make Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup:
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the pork into bite sized pieces..
- Pull apart the konnyaku into small pieces with your hands. Put into a pot with water and being to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes and drain well. Finely shave the carrot and burdock root (as if you were sharpening a pencil). Divide the cabbage leaves into the core and leaf parts, and cut up into 2cm pieces..
- Cup up the green or white part of a leek (or green onion) into thin rounds. Grate the ginger..
- Put the dashi stock, burdock root, carrot and konnyaku into a pot and turn on the heat. Simmer until tender with a lid on..
- Wash the satoimo well, put on a heatproof dish and sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of water. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 500w..
- Cool the satoimo in cold water with the skins on. Peel them, pulling off the skins with a knife. Cut up the large ones into about 3 pieces..
- When the carrot and burdock root are tender, add the core part of the cabbage and continue simmering..
- After about 5 minutes add the pork while separating it. Also add the satoimo. Simmer until the pork is cooked..
- This is homemade miso..
- Turn off the heat and dissolve in the miso. Add the sake..
- Add the leaf parts of the cabbage and the bean sprouts. Turn the heat back on..
- When the vegetables have wilted, it's done. Ladle into serving bowls and add the ginger and leek or green onion on top. Enjoy while piping hot!.
If you find this Our Family Recipe For Warming Tonjiru Pork Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.