Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these., whosayna’s savoury cones.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you combat depression. You should make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you'll feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
Whosayna’s Savoury Cones is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Whosayna’s Savoury Cones is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s savoury cones using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Savoury Cones:
- Make ready Cone Dough:
- Prepare 2 gm Maida
- Get 1 tsp Yeast
- Prepare 4 tbsp Oil
- Get 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready Filling:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Beef or Chicken Fillet (chinese cut or small cubes)
- Prepare Salt (as required)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Take 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Make ready 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Make ready Veggies:
- Take 2 cups Veggies (capsicum, cabbage, spring onion thin shredds)
- Make ready Dash black pepper
- Take 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ketchup
Steps to make Whosayna’s Savoury Cones:
- Dough: - Bind soft dough using all ingredients with warm water, then let it rise. - Punch back then make 5-6 balls make thin tube shapes (loli) of each ball, use greased metal cones or make your own cones using manila sheet and foil paper. - Swirl the tube dough on the cone make sure you dont leave space, slightly press it then lay on greased tray, on the open end side facing down. - Glaze with beaten egg, sprinkle some sesame on it, when all done let it fully rise. - Then bake in oven on 200°C.
- Let the cones cool down then do the filling. - - Filling: - Pan fry steak or chicken with 2 tbsp oil or butter till it's browned up, smoke it using foil bowl, put redhot charcoal in the bowl pour butter and keep on the steak and cover it, so smoke does nt escape. Keep aside - - Veggies: - Stir fry veggies in very little oil for 5mins and add sauces then add steak or chicken and mix well remove from flame. Can add mayonnaise when cooled down.Scoop filling in cones and can top up with lettuce.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Some grains are actually great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. It's not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate since it's easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood as well!
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these hints instead!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whosayna’s savoury cones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!