Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetables Masala Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetables Masala Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables masala appam recipe. To cook mixed vegetables masala appam you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Vegetables Masala Appam:
- Prepare 3 cup of Idli batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot, finely diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetables Masala Appam:
- Mix finely chopped vegetables salt, ginger paste, fennel seed paste and asafoetida in the idli batter and mix everything really well..
- In a pan, put some oil. Add cumin and curry leaves and once the cumin crackles, pour the oil mix to idli batter and mix again..
- Grease the appam maker with little oil. Preheat appam maker. Take mixture in a spoon and fill the moulds with the idli batter..
- After filling all the molds, cover and cook for 2 minutes on low flame. When the appam get golden brown from beneath, flip the sides..
- Cover again and cook for 2 more minutes. Cook until appam get golden brown in colour at both sides..
- Take out the roasted appams in a plate and likewise prepared rest of the appams..
- Serve with coconut chutney..
If you find this Mixed Vegetables Masala Appam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.