Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Hamburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy hamburger soup recipe. You can cook easy hamburger soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Steps to make Easy Hamburger Soup:
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
If you find this Easy Hamburger Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.