Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe. You can have oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies:
- Prepare of Tandoori Chicken:.
- Take 8 of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- You need 1 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbspn of Tandoori spice mix.
- Take of Garlic and ginger – thumb size.
- Get 1 of chilli.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Coriander to garnish.
- You need of Veggies.
- Take 2 of onions cut into chunks.
- Get of Red and green pepper in chunks.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Rice.
- You need of Steamed basmati.
Instructions to make Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies:
- Squeeze lemon and salt over the chicken and leave for half hour or so. Meanwhile, blitz together ginger, garlic, chilli, yoghurt and spice mix. Pour over chicken and rub in. Cook in hot oven for 25 mins in a non stick dish..
- In a non stick hot pan add onions and peppers and oil and cook for approx half hour till the veggies are soft caramelised and sweet. Approx 25 mins. Serve with steamed basmati..
If you find this Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.