Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey veggie soup recipe. You can cook turkey veggie soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey veggie soup:
- Provide 2 of zucchini sliced and halved.
- Take 2 of yellow squash sliced and halved.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 2 of handfuls baby carrots chopped.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- Get 1 of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 of can italian diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of split green peas (softened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown rice.
- Use 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Use 3 cup of V8.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use of kosher salt fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey meatballs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Turkey veggie soup:
- First chop up all the veggies. Use a large pot and put a couple tablespoons olive oil in it. Add carrots celery onion and garlic first. After about 5minutes add squash zucchini black beans and diced tomatoes. Add your green peas and the brown rice. Heat should be on medium..
- Next add your vegetable broth. Keep on medium and put the lid on. Wait about an hour. In the meantime you can make your turkey meatballs..
- Mix turkey bread crumbs egg salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium heat. Form very small balls and cook about 5-7 min until done. Add to soup..
- At this point your soup may start to get pretty thick. You can add the V8 to thin it out. Or use more broth if you wish. I just had V8 so I decided to try it. Just add your spices salt and pepper as it cooks. May need to add more depending on how strong you like them..
- Let simmer for another hour or so. Until the green peas are completely soft..
- When done sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice and enjoy..
If you find this Turkey veggie soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.