Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) recipe. To cook gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Prepare 500 grams of beef ribs.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil for saute.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Use 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of lemon grass bruised.
- Use 1 of . 250 ml coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Prepare of Ground Spices:.
- You need 7 of small shallot.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4-5 of red chillies (spicy level deepen on your spicy level).
- You need 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 2 cm fresh turmeric.
- Take 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of Sugar (optional).
Steps to make GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Clean the beef ribs then set aside. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute ground spices, add cloves, cinnamon, lime leaves, and lemongrass, stir until smells good..
- Enter the ribs, stir and cover the pan. cook until the meat is tender and the water dries. If the meat is not tender and the water dries up, add enough hot water and continue cooking until the meat is cooked and tender..
- Enter coconut milk and cook until cooked and coconut milk is oily and thickens. Finally, enter the tamarind juice, stir and remove from heat..
- Tips : Serve with rice cake or ketupat or roti or just with normal rice..
If you find this GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.