Mostly, people have been taught to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these., cheesy beef nachos.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just be sure that you don't throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is the "feel good" natural substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
Brown beef, stir in taco seasoning, water, and black beans. Simmer until the water has evaporated. Layer chips with cheese, beef, and green onions according to recipe below. Easy Cheesy Nachos There's no need to brown ground beef when fixing this satisfying snack.
Cheesy Beef Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Beef Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy beef nachos using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- Take for salsa:
- Make ready 2 cups tomato (diced)
- Prepare 1/2 medium onion (finely chopped)
- Get 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take for cheese:
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 1 cup whole milk
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Get for beef:
- Make ready 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- Take 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- Take 1 jalapeno (diced)
- Prepare 1/4 kg ground beef
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup beans
- Make ready 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1/8 cup water
- Make ready nachos
The beef seasoning is also legit and flavorful. Start by cooking the ground beef. It is best to use lean beef for this recipe. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- For salsa, combine all ingredients.
- For the cheese, melt the butter in a pan. Once it is melted, add flour and stir until smooth. Once it is smooth, add the whole milk and stir until it become smooth and viscous. Add now the grated cheese and stir until it melts.
- For the beef, saute onion, garlic and jalapeno. After 1 minute, add the ground beef. Cover the pan and wait for the ground beef turned into brown. When it is brown, add all of the spices. After 1 minute of adding the spices, add now the beans and tomato sauce. Again, after 1 minute, add water to incorporate all the ingredients and do not cover the pan to evaporate the water.
- Grab some nachos, serve and enjoy!
It is best to use lean beef for this recipe. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. Arrange half of beef mixture on chips.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
It's easy to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! These grains can help your mood elevate because it's easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
See, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy beef nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!