Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak and carrot appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak and carrot appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak and carrot appam recipe. To cook palak and carrot appam you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak and carrot appam:
- Take 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed sprouts.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 cup of suji.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of rai.
- Prepare 1 spring of curry patta.
- Provide 2 tbs of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of eno.
Steps to make Palak and carrot appam:
- First take a bowl add suji, PALAK, carrot,ONION,GREEN CHILLI,SPROUTS, CURD. Mix it well..
- Add 1/2 CUP WATER and SALT. Mix it well..
- Rest it for about 1/2 hour..
- After 1/2 hour mix BATTER again..
- Add ENO and mix it well..
- Heat Appa pan add few drops of OIL in each mould, add some rai..
- When rai crackle pour 1 TBS BATTER into Appa moulds..
- Cover and cook it for 3 to 4 Minute on low flame..
- After 4 minute flip Appa and again cook it for 3 minute..
- After 3 minute switch off the flame and take out Appa in a serving plate..
- Serve with COCONUT and CORIANDER chutney..
If you find this Palak and carrot appam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.