For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these., easy breakfast soup for two.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You should make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up!
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Easy Breakfast Soup For Two is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Breakfast Soup For Two is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy breakfast soup for two using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Breakfast Soup For Two:
- Take Soup
- Make ready 1/2 lb breakfast sausage.. i used Jimmy dean original
- Get 2 tsp dried chives.. u can use fresh
- Make ready 4 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 1 pepper to taste
- Take 4 yokon gold potatoes
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get Extras
- Get 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Make ready 1 chives. for garnish (optional)
- Take 4 of your favorite biscuits or a handful of croutons (optional)
Instructions to make Easy Breakfast Soup For Two:
- in a medium to large pan crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink.
- pour in chicken broth. bring to boil.
- meanwhile wash and quarter the potatoes so they are in about bite sized wedges.
- add potatoes and chives to you're boiling broth.
- boil vigorously for 5-10 minutes our until potatoes are soft but Not falling apart.
- meanwhile whisk eggs until blended.
- once potatoes are soft bring soup down to a simmer and slowly stir in the eggs.
- add pepper to taste.
- simmer for about a minute.
- pour into two bowls.
- just before serving while soup is hot sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
- garnish with a small amount of chives.
- serve with buttered biscuits or top with croutons for a complete meal!
- serves 2
- tip: for an added kick use spicy breakfast sausage and toss in done red pepper flakes!
- hint: you can use any flavor breakfast sausage you like
If you want to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
It's not hard to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you have a happier mood. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. It's not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood because it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will better your brain's concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy breakfast soup for two recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!