Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut Squash Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Get 2 (12 ounce) of packages frozen peeled, diced butternut squash (5 cups).
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of Almond Breeze Original almond milk or Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of sliced green onion, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 4 teaspoons of toasted pumpkin seeds, divided.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Cook squash according to package instructions; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until softened..
- Stir in the cooked squash and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat. Stir in almond milk, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until soup is heated through..
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon green onions, and pepper..
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.