Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant appam with idli / dosa batter recipe. You can have instant appam with idli / dosa batter using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter:
- Take 2 cups of idli / dosa batter.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of eno fruit salt.
- Use of few drops of oil to grease.
- Provide of toppings like – pepper powder, cheese, idli podi, etc.
- Provide of veg. / non-veg. stew / chole (white chickpeas curry) to serve.
Instructions to make Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter:
- In a bowl, mix together the batter, coconut milk and eno fruit salt. Heat an Appam Chetti and drizzle some oil. Wipe clean with a tissue paper. Drop a ladleful of the batter and immediately swirl it around. Sprinkle some cheese..
- Cover and cook on a low flame for 1-2 minutes or till the edges turns crisp and brown..
- Serve with any side dish or stew..
If you find this Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.