Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven baked teriyaki chicken recipe. To make easy oven baked teriyaki chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Use 4 of Chicken thighs (remove any extra fat).
- Get of [A].
- Take 50 ml of Sake.
- You need 100 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- Provide 2 of and 2/3 tablespoons Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Pierce the chicken thigh meat on both sides with a skewer, and pat dry. Marinate the chicken in the [A] ingredients (sake, soy sauce, sugar, ginger juice) for around 30 minutes. If you wrap the meat over the marinade with plastic wrap, the marinade penetrates it well..
- Line a baking dish with kitchen parchment paper. Coat the chicken all over thinly with vegetable oil. Bake in a 230°C oven skin side up for 16 minutes..
- For 4 thighs you may need 2 baking dishes. Here in the photo it's baking nicely. You can cut it up with kitchen scissors if you like..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put on a serving plate. Ground sansho pepper on this is great! A little mayonnaise goes well with it too..
If you find this Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.