Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. You can cook oven-baked fish curry pilaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Provide 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Provide 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.