Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried scallop pasta with baked salmon steak and baked sweet potato in coconut oil recipe. To cook dried scallop pasta with baked salmon steak and baked sweet potato in coconut oil you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil:
- Provide of Pasta.
- You need 1 pack of pasta / 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 of dried Scallop presoak In some hot water.
- Take 100 ml of water.
- Use 50 ml of full cream milk or almond milk.
- Provide of Dried parsley for garnish.
- You need of Salmon.
- Provide 1 of salmon steak season with salt and black p.
- You need of Sweet potato.
- Take 3 of small orange sweet potato.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare Dash of paprika, cumin and salt.
- You need of Kailan.
- Get 2 tsp of fu Yi (fermented bean curd).
- Use 2 cup of Kai lan.
- Use 1 tsp of salt in pit of boiling water.
Instructions to make Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil:
- Pat dry the salmon then season with salt and pepper, put it on a baking tray.
- Slice the sweet potato then season it with paprika, cumin and salt then drizzle with coconut oil together with the Salmon and baked at 180 C for 40 minutes, flipping it after 20 minutes.
- Put the water and almond milk with butter and presoak dried Scallop into a pan and bring it to a boil, add the pasta and then simmer for full 7 minutes, stir constantly till it’s dry and cooked then sprinkle some dried parsley.
- Sprinkle some dried parsley and serve with salmon and sweet potato.
- Bring a pot of water then salt it and add in the kailan stem first for a minute then add the kailan leaves for another 3 minutes then drain onto a bowl (mashed the fu Yi ( fermented bean curd) and mix well.
If you find this Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.