Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe. To cook oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Provide 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 as needed of olive oil.
- Take 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- Take 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- You need 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- Take 1 of onion shredded.
- Prepare 2 of carrots shredded.
- You need 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- Take 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- Provide 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, peel of.
- Take 1 of mint or parsley.
- Take 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
If you find this Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.