Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. To cook slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- You need 1 kg of shin beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Use 2 of shallots sliced.
- Get 4 of heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 tins of coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso (optional).
- Prepare 1 of courgette sliced in half moons.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine sliced.
- Take Handful of mange too.
Instructions to make Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften..
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around..
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk..
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar..
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette..
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce..
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!.
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !.
If you find this Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.