Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these., chicken bkt pasta.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. How to make chicken blt pasta salad. For a delicious and easy weeknight dinner, make this Chicken BLT Pasta packed with flavors reminiscent of the classic sandwich.
Chicken BKT Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken BKT Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bkt pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken BKT Pasta:
- Take 2.5 cups dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use
- Make ready 1 large chicken breast, diced
- Make ready 6-8 sliced bacon, diced
- Take 1 jar or can of tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 cups fresh kale, chopped
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take to taste Salt and pepper,
- Get 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1.5 tsp basil
- Take 2 pinches, dried chili flakes
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1/2 cup half and half cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Take 3/4 cup parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you)
Toss, top with parmesan cheese, and serve. We had the juiciest tomatoes ever, so I knew I needed to incorporate them in the pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Instructions to make Chicken BKT Pasta:
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later)
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything.
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Drain and add pasta to the skillet.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood as it's not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know it can help improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken bkt pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!