Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe. To make thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup:
- Prepare 1 of chopped red chilli.
- Use 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Take 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- Use 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 of juice and zest of lime.
- Provide 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 of roasted butternut squash.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 bunch of ready to cook noodles.
- Prepare 1 of cooked chopped chicken.
- You need 1 each of chicken stock cube.
Instructions to make thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup:
- roast peeled and seeded butternut squash in oven.
- chop spring onions and deseeded red chilli and fry gently with the garlic.
- add the rest of the ingredients including the butternut squash but not the chicken and bring to the boil then liquidise until smooth.
- add the chicken and noodles and stir until everthing is heated and thoroughly mixed.
If you find this thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.