Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oven-baked chicken tender cheese-fry recipe. You can cook healthy oven-baked chicken tender cheese-fry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry:
- Take 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 15 grams of ＊ Panko.
- Provide 2 tsp of ＊Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
Steps to make Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken tenders, insert cuts, pound it to flatten, and stretch out the pieces. Then cut into bite-sized pieces and flavor with salt and pepper..
- Put the chicken on a heat-resistant plate and place the cheese slices on top..
- Apply mayonnaise thoroughly and evenly..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients..
- Place the mixture from Step 4 on top of everything from Step 3. Slightly push down on it from the top..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220℃, top with sauce, and it's done..
If you find this Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.